- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Ivory Coast.
- Republic of Liberia
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Language: English Remove Location: Champlain Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765