- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Liberia
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Language: English Remove Location: Champlain Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map, 126 x 47 cm.
- Contributor: Collins, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765