- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Liberia
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Merrimac, Mass.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: Canada Remove
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John - Murray, James - Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765