- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Subject: Canada Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765