- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Subject: Quebec (Province) Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765