- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Subject: The Narrows Remove
Plan of The Narrows, shewing the channel, shoal, depth of water, and the several battery's proposed on each side to prevent an enemy's sailing up to New York.
Scale 1:6,000; 500 ft. to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Includes "Explanation." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1155 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776