- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
Scale 1:24,000; 2,000 ft. to 1 in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. Includes "References to the plan." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1152 Available also through ...
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776