- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Canada Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777