- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Ivory Coast.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Canada Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777