- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Plan of part of the River Delaware from Chester to Philadelphia, in which is mark'd the position of His Majs. ships on the 15th. of November 1777. The obstructions to the navigation ...
Scale ca. 1:30,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1366 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. On verso: Delaware-River from Chester to Philadelphia, by Mr. Hunter, June 1778. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Hunter, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1778