- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- New Zealand.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Plan of part of the River Delaware from Chester to Philadelphia, in which is mark'd the position of His Majs. ships on the 15th. of November 1777. The obstructions to the navigation ...
Scale ca. 1:30,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1366 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. On verso: Delaware-River from Chester to Philadelphia, by Mr. Hunter, June 1778. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Hunter, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1778