- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776