- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670