- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Manhattan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670