- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The city of New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Township Remove Location: Ovid Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. [Village of Ovid] -- [Ovid township]. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. DLC LC copy imperfect: Sheet torn vertically at left center. Minor losses at top-center. DLC 2 maps on 1 sheet : hand col. ; 34 ...
- Contributor: French, Frank F.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858