- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The city of New York.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Township Remove Location: Seneca County Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Sheet torn vertically at left center. Minor losses at top-center. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-147
- Contributor: French, Frank F. - French, J. H. (John Homer) - Friend & Au
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858