- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Republic of Liberia
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- The city of New York.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Clinton (Town) Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Losses across upper half of sheet, all edges significantly foxed, significant staining throughout. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2007-159
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1857