- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The city of New York.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- General map of Cairo.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Essex County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858