- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Hamilton (Madison County : Township) Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences and maps of Earlville and Poolville. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. LC copy imperfect: Numerous holes in corners and along margins. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-148
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858