- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- General map of Cairo.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Grand Canyon
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Keeseville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (John Homer) - French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858