- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- The city of New York.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Kirkland (Town) Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Losses across upper half of sheet, all edges significantly foxed, significant staining throughout. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2007-159
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1857