- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- China-India border.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Chicago, central business section.
- The city of New York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670