- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Province Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777