- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Grand Canyon
- The city of New York.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Republic of Liberia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639