- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:19,000; 600 t[oises] = 93 mm. Alternate title: Nord de l'Isle de New-York. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed for military points of interest, forts, redoubts, etc. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1209 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 650/2; 651/3; ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781