- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670