- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: New York Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670