- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- New Zealand.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: America Remove Location: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean Francois
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756