- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639