- China-India border.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Republic of Liberia
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- New Zealand.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639