- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of Liberia
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639