- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The city of New York.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- China-India border.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639