- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The city of New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Language: French Remove Location: Barren Hill Region Remove
Covers Barren Hill and vicinity (Whitemarsh Twp., Montgomery Co., Pa.) with Chestnut Hill and Germantown. Relief shown by hachures. Place-names in English. Pen-and-ink, watercolors, wash, and lead pencil. Sectioned to 8 panels ...
- Contributor: Capitaine Du Chesnoy, Michel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1778