- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Beaver Remove
LC Land ownership maps, 764 Includes twenty nine inset maps, four indexed: Beaver Town, Bridgewater and Rochester, New Brighton, and New Castle. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ames, N. S. - Barker, Wm. J. (William J.)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860