- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Ivory Coast.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Washington County Remove
Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, 1838; constructed December 1, 1858.
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1839