- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Washington County Remove
Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, 1838; constructed December 1, 1858.
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Gettysburg Railroad
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1839