- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- New Zealand.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861