- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- China-India border.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Yellowstone National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- General map of Cairo.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin - André, Peter - Dury, Andrew
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776