- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Grand Canyon
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Republic of Liberia
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830-1839 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Pennsylvania Canal Remove
Hand col. to show township boundaries. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Philadelphia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Swann Galleries; 2007. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink, margins trimmed. Includes indexed statistical table and elevation profile of "Lehigh Canal, Delaware division of the Penna. Canal". Swann Galleries Auction Sale #2098 in New York on ...
- Contributor: Kennedy, A. W. - Knight, J. - Tanner, Henry Schenck
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1831