- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Grand Canyon
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Ivory Coast.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove Contributor: Scull, Nicholas Remove Subject: Independence Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.) Remove
Rural buildings shown pictorially with occupants' names. First state of the 1st ed. (without the name "West Jersey" at lower right). Signed in ink on cloth backing: Alex. Stuart. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, distance table, and ground-level view of the Statehouse (later Independence Hall). Purchased with funding support from J. Thomas Touchton, Mr. ...
- Contributor: Scull, Nicholas - Heap, George - Hebert, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1752