- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The city of New York.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove Subject: Philadelphia Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776