- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- China-India border.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- General map of Cairo.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Republic of Liberia
- New Zealand.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863 /
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863