- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863