- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- New Zealand.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- General map of Cairo.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Washington, George Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780