- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-07