- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780