- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861