- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Fort Pitt (Pittsburgh) Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780