- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Clinton's Hudson River Expedition Remove
[Zehn Karten und Ansichten den Schlachtfelden des amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskreiges in den Staaten Pennsylvanien und New York] /
Relief shown by hachures on some maps and by landform drawings on some views. Individual map/view titles in German; statements of attribution in Latin. Statements of attribution differ: Ioh. Martin Will excudit Aug. Vind. -- Ioh. Martin Will. excud. Aug. Vind. -- Ioh. Mart. Will exc. Aug. Vind. Title devised by cataloger. Orientation differs. Includes index to military points of interest. Some maps also ...
- Contributor: Will, Johann Martin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777
Look inside: 10 results