- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The city of New York.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830-1839 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Administrative and Political Divisions Remove
Hand col. to show township boundaries. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Philadelphia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Swann Galleries; 2007. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink, margins trimmed. Includes indexed statistical table and elevation profile of "Lehigh Canal, Delaware division of the Penna. Canal". Swann Galleries Auction Sale #2098 in New York on ...
- Contributor: Kennedy, A. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1831