- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: Brownsville (Fayette County, Pa.) Remove Location: Bridgeport Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 740.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/3; 710
- Contributor: Stoner, J. J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1883