- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- The city of New York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Ivory Coast.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: Brownsville (Fayette County, Pa.) Remove Subject: West Brownsville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 740.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. col. map 27 x 64 cm.
- Contributor: Stoner, J. J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1883