- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830-1839 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Canals Remove
Detailed map showing relief by hachures, drainage, township and county boundaries, cities and towns, canals, roads, and railroads. [From published bibliography]
- Contributor: Burr, David H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1839