- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Appomattox Remove
Map of the main battlefields, routes, camps and head qrs., in the Gettysburg, Wilderness and Appomattox campaigns of the Civil War in U.S. /
Scale 1:506,880. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 512 From his Map and description of the main battlefields, routes, camps and headquarters in the Gettysburg, Wilderness and Appomattox campaigns of the Civil War in the United States. Chicago, 1900. 24 p. 23 cm. Shows "places and dates of battles," "blue lines-Union routes," "red lines-Confederate routes," railroads, canals, towns, rivers, and relief by hachures. "Losses ...
- Contributor: Smith, Joshua
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900